Get started now, you'll receive your key immediately!
sign up in 60 seconds, no credit card required.
Trial1Free 30 day Trial
1000 daily allowable API calls
Street level validation
All prices are GST exclusive
What Addressify plan is right for me? To answer this question see our FAQ
1. The Free Trial provides access to all the API calls in our Lite and Pro plans. When the trial has expired you will be contacted and given the option of converting to either the Lite or Pro plan or discontinuing the service. There is no credit card required and no obligation to continue your plan. If you wish to upgrade from the trial before the expiry you can sign up for the new plan on this page and be issued a new key, or to upgrade your existing key early please contact us.
2. Our plans have no hard call limit so you don't have to worry about excess charges after a set limit has been reached. However these plans are bound by an acceptable usage policy with an expectation that calls won't significantly exceed 20,000 on any single day (which equates to approximately 7,300,000 calls per annum) and are spread somewhat evenly throughout the period of a day. We reserve the right to attempt to make contact with users executing excessive amounts of calls to negotiate a plan that is more suitable to their needs, and in cases where contact cannot be made or the call volume is negatively impacting other users of the service, suspend the account. For bulk or heavy volume users expecting a higher amount of API calls per day please contact us.
3. VAR plans are for Value Added Resellers. Our Lite and Pro plans are restricted to organisations who intend to use Addressify results internally within the organisation making the API calls. Whereas our VAR plan is intended for Independent Software Vendors (ISV's) for embedding and reselling the service in their desktop, mobile, cloud or web applications where the results of the API calls will be utilised by a 3rd party. For example, a pizza delivery restaurant intending to integrate Addressify into their website for the purpose of address validation of their customers can use our Lite or Pro plan, however if a software vendor that produces an application for multiple pizza delivery restaurants to accept orders online intends to integrate Addressify into their software they would need a VAR licence. If you are intending to become an Addressify VAR please contact us.
4. Dev or Developer accounts are free accounts intended for consulting, software development, or web design firms developing apps or sites for 3rd parties. We can provide you with a free account for development only purposes provided you have at least one client on a Lite or Pro plan. Each individual 3rd party client would need their own Addressify Lite or Pro plan and separate API key. These accounts are not to be used in live production environments but may be used for staging and client demonstration purposes. To activate a developer account for your organisation please contact us.
You are just 3 steps away
- 1. Sign up
- 2. Check your email for your key
- 3. Implement Addressify